There’s nothing like a seriously spooky Jello shot to get you in the Halloween spirit! Since we are not sure just what Halloween parties will look like this year (are we social distancing? Is trick-or-treating a thing?), we can all agree on Jello shots. Make a batch and surprise your friends and neighbors. Leave a scary cooler at their front door with these sweet shots! Let’s go!
Halloween Jello Shots Ingredients
You need berry Jello and berry vodka. In this recipe, we used Svedka Blue Raspberry. You will also need to find eyeball gummy candy (this particular variety came from Walmart). Condiment cups are also important to make your Jello shots.
In a pot, boil one cup of water. Once boiling, pour in one cup of vodka. Then pour in jello. Mix well.
Pour into condiment cups and place in the refrigerator until jello hardens.
Place a gummy eyeball on top of each cup once jello is hard.
Serve & enjoy!
- 1 Box Berry Jello
- 1 Cup Berry Vodka
- 1 Cup Water
- Eyeball Gummy Candy (Walmart)
- Condiment Cups
- In a pot, boil one cup of water.
- Once boiling, pour in one cup of vodka.
- Pour in jello.
- Mix well.
- Pour into condiment cups and place them in the refrigerator until Jello hardens.
- Place a gummy eyeball on top of each cup once jello is hard.
- Serve & enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 186mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022
- Want To Make Stickers? Here Are Some Useful Tips - January 18, 2022
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022