It’s time to prep your next summer shindig, and the first step is to create an easy yet TASTY menu! I’m talking delicious dishes with refreshing beverages like this Orange Lemonade Twist to cool you off during your July 4th fiesta. Keep reading to learn more about how to surprise your party guests!
Whether you are serving hot dogs, BBQing, or making this lemonade beverage, you can do so without worrying about your budget with these ideas!
I knew I wanted to grab COUNTRY TIME Lemonade for a fun recipe idea, and it was SO easy to do. I’m sharing the recipe with you now so you can re-create it too. Be sure to visit the Grab Go Wow website for more recipe inspiration!
You add the drink mix to water and pour in orange juice.
Stir and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
When it is time to serve beverages, add ginger ale for fun fizz! Simply pour the drink combination into a tall glass of ice and enjoy!
The full recipe is below:
- Lemonade or Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cold orange juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) cold ginger ale or club soda
- Measure drink mix into cap just to 2-quart line.
- Place in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add water and orange juice; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
- Add 8 oz vodka to make this a cocktail.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 0gSugar: 32gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Vodka Cocktail Recipes:
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Strawberry Screwdriver
Which ingredients are you going to use to spice up your next summer entertaining event? You might also like this watermelon vodka cocktail too.
- AMAZING Summer Cocktails: The Best Peach Cocktails 🍑🍹 - July 24, 2020
- Peach Margarita Recipe: Recipe for Frozen Margarita 🍑 - July 24, 2020
- Reese’s Recipes: 30+ Recipes With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - July 24, 2020