As always, it’s another Friday edition of Soirees & Sangria. This week we are sharing one last Thanksgiving project, and I’m diving into fall fashion! I found a few items that would make any wine-o happy, and it gives inspiration for an upcoming party.
- China Glaze Autumn Nights Collection Don’t Make Me Wine
- Gold Rim Stemless Drinkware
- Jessica Simpson Women’s Saturn Boots (Leopard/Burgandy)
- Red Mosaic Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Napkin Set -Wine Goes with Everything
- Post Haste Dress from ModCloth
- ‘Cocktails for a Crowd’ Recipe Book
I really want to tear through the Cocktails book as I need some new inspiration for party ideas. I would imagine it has tons of party punch recipes that I need to learn! 😉 The dress from Modcloth is, of course, amazing. I was surprised how much I really like those shoes, but I do. Leopard & Burgandy for the win!
The Tequila Sangria recipe is something I’ve never tried before. A friend passed this on to me, and I’m curious to try. I’ve had sangria with Triple Sec before, but I’ve never dared to add in tequila (or that much sugar!).
And, as a special bonus, Karen’s Soirees is sharing a Thanksgiving Leftovers Label for your feast next week. I love this! I think the washi tape is a nice touch too.
Healthy Thanksgiving Ideas
This Healthy Thanksgiving Guide will walk you through how to navigate the season making better choices and cooking delicious dishes without a lot of fuss.