I usually don’t make milkshakes at home, but I think I have found a new reason to. Instead of heading to the local drive-thru or ice cream stand, I can create a high-quality milkshake with my blender, ice, ice cream, and some TruMoo Chocolate Milk. Consider me impressed.
Cool off with this sweet treat the next time you can. This chocolate cookie dough milkshake is creamy and cold–perfect for a hot summer day. I used a few ingredients to create this simple recipe, and I hope you enjoy it! My son liked the whipped cream.
I used just a few ingredients including TruMoo Chocolate Milk, whipped cream, cookie dough ice cream, and chocolate syrup. Keep reading for the recipe!
I tried to use ice cream that was full of cookie dough chunks. They are my favorite part!
- TruMoo Chocolate Milk
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Cherries (optional)
- Add a handful of ice cubes to a blender along with 5 to 6 scoops of ice cream.
- Add 1 1/4 cups of TruMoo chocolate milk.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Add chocolate syrup to the insides of your milkshake mug.
- Pour in milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 6g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
The result is one creamy chocolate concoction!
If I had cherries, I totally would have used them as a garnish. A cherry on top is a nice touch!
What’s your favorite kind of milkshake? Do you prefer chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes:
- Digging for Dinos Treat Cups: Dinosaur Dessert Idea
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Frozen Dessert Cups
- Sno-Cone Cupcakes Recipe
- A Comprehensive Guide to Determining Liability in Slip and Fall Accidents - November 28, 2022
- What You Need To Know About Rental Cars Orlando Florida - November 28, 2022
- The Growing Role of Education in Society in 2022 - November 28, 2022