Hooray for a bomb pop drink! Inspired by Captain America, this red white and blue drink is a simple mocktail with a fun flavor.
We are counting down the days until Infinity War is in theaters, and I’ve been watching Marvel movies for days to get caught up. I’ve seen all of them before, but I usually would see them in the theater and never again. I’ve been following a timeline of Marvel movies and TV shows, and I’ve managed to make it almost through the entire list.
I’ve been rounding up a few Marvel inspired posts this week like these Iron Man superhero cupcakes, and now this Captain America drink! You’re going to need Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon, Cherry 7UP, and some Grenadine!
The key to this recipe is layering. You will start with ice and grenadine. Top with 7UP and then the Hawaiian Punch. Top with a cherry and you are ready to party. Alternatively, you could use a clear liquor like vodka to make this an adult only drink.
- 1 Gallon Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon
- 1 Liter Cherry 7Up
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Fill your glasses with ice.
- Pour in 1 oz grenadine.
- Top with Cherry 7Up, filling the glass about 1/2 full.
- Fill the remainder with Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon.
- Top with Maraschino cherries (optional).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 549Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 103mgCarbohydrates: 150gFiber: 0gSugar: 148gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Avengers Party Ideas
If Captain America is your favorite, serve up a few glasses of this party punch! And, if you’re hosting an Avengers birthday party, don’t forget to dress the part!
Do you have a favorite Avenger? Celebrate Marvel with our roundup of the best Stan Lee cameos.
- How to Have the Perfect Day at EPCOT | Printable EPCOT Planner - February 5, 2023
- Can You Integrate Bicycling Into Your Daily Lifestyle? - February 5, 2023
- How To Make An Attic More Comfortable As A Leisure Room - February 5, 2023