Are you ready for spring? I’ve teamed up with Acorn to share a few fresh scents that will get you into spring right now! April is the busiest spring cleaning month (of course!), and air fresheners can help your home smell clean once it looks clean. Your local store has a LOT of spring-inspired scents in the air case aisle, and it’s time to stock up!
This three wick peach daiquiri candle is springtime in a jar, and to celebrate spring I whipped up a frozen drink!
This peach daiquiri has a splash of sparkle with a fizzy juice and fresh fruit. I use frozen fruit when I make daiquiris so they’re extra cold when I blend them, and I also garnish them with frozen fruit too! It’s like extra ice in a glass.
- 1 bag of frozen peaches
- 2 cups of Ocean Spray Wave Mango Pineapple
- 2-3 shots of white rum
- 2 cups of ice
- frozen strawberries for garnish
- Fill a blender with ice, a bag of frozen peaches (10 oz bag), and Ocean Spray.
- Pour in rum, about two to three shots as desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more ice if you would like a thicker drink.
- Garnish daiquiris with frozen strawberries!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 7gSugar: 38gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
This is definitely spring in a glass, and the peach daiquiri candle smells just like this! It’s a fun fruity frozen drink with a twist.
I was able to stock up on new candles at Walmart, and I hope you do too! Your home will smell more inviting with the fruity and fresh scents, and they will inspire you to celebrate the warmer weather.
What’s your favorite spring scent?
Fruity Cocktail Recipes:
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar
- Peach Lemon Drop Cocktail
- Mermaid Lemon Drop Cocktail Recipe
- AMAZING Summer Cocktails: The Best Peach Cocktails 🍑🍹 - July 24, 2020
- Peach Margarita Recipe: Recipe for Frozen Margarita 🍑 - July 24, 2020
- Reese’s Recipes: 30+ Recipes With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - July 24, 2020