If you’re in charge of bringing desserts to a classroom party or are hosting a February 14th get together, these easy monster brownies are just the thing for a sweet treat!
To get started with this simple recipe, you’re going to need brownie mix, pink frosting, candy googly eyes, and a few baking tools.
Look for a disposable frosting bag, a Wilton #233 tip, and heart cookie cutters to get started!
Brownie Baking Essentials
Use the heart cookie cutters to cut the brownies, and attach the frosting tip and fill the piping bag with frosting. Gently squeeze the frosting out and onto the brownie.
Give each frosted brownie a few candy eyes and repeat with all the brownies.
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- pink frosting (I used Pillsbury strawberry)
- candy googly eyes
- disposable frosting bag
- Wilton #233 tip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix and ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use the heart cookie cutters to cut the brownies.
- Attach the frosting tip and fill the piping bag with frosting.
- Gently squeeze the frosting out and onto the brownie.
- Give each frosted brownie a few candy eyes.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g
What’s your favorite sweet treat to share for Valentine’s Day?