This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Be the Best You Available at Publix. The opinions and text are all mine.
Are you ready to be the best you? You know that you have to drink at least eight glasses of water each day, but do you actually do it? It can be an arduous task to get those allotted ounces in, and sometimes, you just need the right supplies to make it easier! Whenever I go to stock up on better-for-you favorites, I visit our local Publix. Right now, there is an amazing promotion to help you get everything you need to make this season your best yet!
Sometimes it can be hard to make good choices when there are summer parties to plan and attend. A simple party idea is to make a sparkling water fruit bar. We visited Publix and were able to save on two S. PELLEGRINO® Sparkling Natural Mineral Waters. It’s the perfect base to your fruity drink. Make sure to click here to see a full list of participating products with a savings value over $65!
Sparkling Fruit Water Bar
Surprise Your Party Guests with Fruit Infused Waters! Water isn’t just for health. Water is for enjoying! Anytime you have a party, you want to offer all your guests something that they can feel good about enjoying. One choice that is very popular today is offering fruit infused water. Some ideas for delicious fruit infused water at a party are:
- Sparkling Water with Orange, Pineapple and Grape
- Sparkling Water with Cucumber, Orange and Basil
- Sparkling Water with Lemon, Honeydew and Mint
- Sparkling Water with Apple, Lime and Mint
- Sparkling Water with Orange and Ginger
Add some garnishes that your guests can choose to add to their waters, with pretty frosted glasses, toothpicks and they will be amazed, thrilled, happy and satisfied. You can get very creative with your fruit infused waters, test out some recipes in single servings before making it for a party to be sure the flavors mix well together.
Melon is also one of our favorites to make infused water with (melon and mint is a tasty combination!). This is an easy way to serve guests at a party while staying hydrated. It will cool you off, and you can use seasonal fruit to make it a powerful punch of flavor. Using sparkling water elevates your event, and it’s SO good! Plus, by using liters, you can set up and serve quickly.
- 1 liter of S. PELLEGRINO Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 mango sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a tall tumbler of ice. You can also use a pitcher to prepare for a party!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 25mg Carbohydrates: 74g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 62g Protein: 4g
Do you like infused water? Try it sparkling!
Need other ideas for shopping? Look for sales on Slimfast®, Primal Kitchen® Mayonnaise Almond Breeze® Refrigerated Almondmilk, Mission® Carb Balance, Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Tortillas, and more! Make sure to click here to see a full list of participating products with a savings value over $65.
Infused Water Recipes
- How to Create Citrus Mint Infused Water | Infused Water Recipes
- Spa Party Ideas: Infused Ice Cube Recipes
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Keep Your Dog Happy This Festive Season - December 10, 2019
- 4 Great Ways to Simplify Your House Move - December 10, 2019
- Ways Property Owners Can Handle Emergency Situations at Their Rentals - December 10, 2019