Let’s get crafty! Celebrate Valentine’s Day or host a mermaid birthday party with this colorful slime. PLUS, there’s a printable label so you can make party favors easily.
Slime is the best children’s activity since you can customize it to your favorite colors, birthday party theme, or even a holiday. For Valentine’s Day themed slime, this colorful pink slime would be a fun classroom activity or holiday craft. If you want to host a mermaid birthday party, be sure to use the printable label so you can create cute jars of slime!
Let’s get started!
Gather your supplies to prepare your slime.
- 4 oz white glue
- 2-3 cups of shaving cream
- 6-7 tbsp contact solution
- 4-5 drops gel food coloring
In a large bowl, combine glue and shaving cream. Mix together well. Add food coloring and mix again. Add contact solution and work it into the slime mixture until it is solid and no longer sticky. Add additional contact solution if needed to reduce stickiness.
To make the printable label, download this PDF File:
The printable has six labels on 1 page. Use a six label sticker sheet like the one linked above or use a sticker sheet without the cuts and you can cut your own circles very carefully!
Looking for other fun birthday party ideas?
- Disney Party Ideas | Children’s Birthday Party Plan Printable
- Set Up a Spiderman Birthday Party Candy Buffet
- One Jawsome Shark Birthday Party
Want to pair this slime with a sweet treat for a colorful celebration?
Looking for more slime? Click here for crazy colorful slime recipes.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- The Best Wine Slushie Recipes: Cool and Refreshing Wine Slush Ideas - May 25, 2019
- Erin Condren Teacher Planner: How to Use it When You’re Not a Teacher - May 24, 2019
- Pink Lemonade Wine Slushie Recipe - May 24, 2019