Sometimes you just need a slice of pink cake…
Do you need an upgraded dessert idea for a pink party or Valentine’s Day? These pink velvet cake bars are easy to make but fun to share. All you need to get started is your favorite pink velvet cake mix!
Stock up on baking Supplies
This recipe only calls for the instructions on your cake mix and your imagination! Use your favorite sprinkles, white chocolate chips, or other seasonal toppings.
This simple recipe can create 12-15 bars!
- 1 box Pink Velvet cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together pink velvet cake mix, milk, oil, and egg.
- Then, stir in half of the white chocolate chips and half of the sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture into your 9 x 13 inch pan, spreading it to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Once they are cool, you can enjoy moist cake bars that can highlight your dessert table at your birthday party, Valentine’s Day event, or just because… you don’t need an excuse for pink cake!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019