This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
It’s time to get cozy and curl up by the fire with a hot mug of cocoa! Winter is coming (though, for Floridians like myself this just means the sun isn’t shining for 12 hours out of the day!), and this is the time to enjoy the cooler temperatures with the one you love! If you’re looking for a few ideas to spice up your winter, keep reading for a romantic and unique way to celebrate the season together.
Winter Date Night Ideas
- Get specialty coffee and go for a stroll looking at Christmas lights. Bonus points if you’re coffee is peppermint. ;)
- Make mulled wine together at home.
- Create a unique advent calendar. For example, 25 days of books. 25 days of spices (cook a dish with a fun spice!). 25 days of love notes.
- Break out your crafty side and make a creative Christmas tree. Try using driftwood to create horizontal lines in a tree shape on the wall or stack colorful books into a “tree” design on the ground. Add lights and enjoy your dazzling creation!
- Lucky enough to have a little bit of snow? Act like kids and play in the snow! Create snowmen with a prize for the best snowy man!
- Make a date notebook. Fill it up with a bucket list of dates! This is actually a fun date idea in itself. Do this over dinner or dessert!
- Live near the water? Take a boat tour of Christmas lights.
- Plan on attending your Christmas tree lighting downtown.
- Take silly holiday photos. Ugly sweaters for the win!
- Have a digital vacation. No phones or computers!
- Make reservations at a comedy club.
- Watch community theater or splurge on a touring off-Broadway show.
- Get a hotel room for the night and order room service.
- Find a shop in your area that will allow you to paint or create art together.
- Take a cooking class together.
- Plan a vacation for the coming year (Start a Pinterest board or use an actual cork board for ideas).
- Start collecting something together. Your adventures hunting for new items to add to your collection will soon become a fun activity together!
- Visit a flea market.
- Wake up to watch the sunrise.
- Have a “penny date.” Collect all the change in your house and see what you can come up with to spend it on together!
- Go to a bookstore and shop separately. Surprise each other with a book you think the other one would like.
- Visit an animal shelter. Even better? Volunteer together!
- Sign up for a fun run or a 5K!
- Visit Santa!
- Go shopping! Okay, this is a kind of a no-brainer for a “date night,” but it’s a simple way to connect and do something together. Swing into your local Walmart to pick up your date night essentials. I also make sure that I have a few things on hand just in case those winter nights bring me down!
My essentials include ChapStick Total Hydration, Emergen-C, and Advil Liqui-Gels. ChapStick Total Hydration is 100% Natural and instantly smoothes and moisturizes. It’s clinically proven for healthier looking lips which is a life saver this winter!
Emergen-C helps me experience more healthy days and more healthy nights! With over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for! Advil Liqui-Gels offers advanced liquid fast relief. Nothing’s faster on tough pain (among OTC pain relievers). Use as directed.
Need more winter date night ideas? The last time we planned a fun adventure during the winter I packed my Emergen-C. We headed down south to Key West in Florida, and experienced 70 degree weather! We enjoyed a sunset sail, a Bob Dylan cover band, and a truly unique date night. Don’t forget your date night essentials on your next night out – no matter the season!
What is your favorite winter date night idea?
Burnout to Bliss: 8 Day Email Challenge
Set goals. Streamline your life! Join us for a fun week of discovery and action!