Break out the confetti and silly party hats, because it’s time for a celebration! Above all else, this blog is a place to find inspiration for those moments when life needs a bit of sparkle. This cranberry pomegranate champagne spritzer is the perfect drink to pop, fizz, and clink in the new year. Sparkle and shine with a bit of bubbly when the ball drops. I hope that you will be ringing in 2015 with a list of wishes and dreams and that you say goodbye to old (bad) habits. Here’s to fruity + fizzy drinks in the new year. Cheers!
This party drink can be served individually or made in a big party punchbowl. For this recipe, I provided you with a recipe that can churn out about 12 servings. That’s a lot of sparkling wine. If you want just one glass, just remember it’s a bit of champagne with cranberry juice, fresh pomegranate seeds, and cranberries. The more the merrier!
- 1 Bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 64 oz container of cranberry juice
- Fresh pomegranate seeds (you can feed these in your local grocer's produce section, usually by the prepared fruit and veggie trays)
- Fresh cranberries
- Sugar for the rims of your glasses
- Wet the rim of each glass and dip into sugar.
- Next, pour 6 oz of champagne into each glass.
- Add about 2 oz of cranberry juice to each glass
- Throw in a few fresh cranberry's and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately.
What will you be wishing for when the clock strikes midnight?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Which Knife is used for Chopping that? - March 28, 2017
- Snapology Kids Franchise Giveaway: How to Organize Your Children’s Stuff - March 25, 2017
- Easy Dinner Ideas With Green Chef - March 23, 2017