15+ Star Wars Kids Crafts For Your Home | Star Wars DIY
Who doesn’t love Star Wars? The Last Jedi is already premiering all over the world, and it is sending us Star Wars nerds into a frenzy! If you think your home could use a little decor that is out of this world, you don’t need to spend a lot of money. Try these Star Wars crafts to add a little Luke Skywalker to your home.
These DIY crafts for your home are perfect for any Star Wars fan, and will display your love for Star Wars in a fun way!
Star Wars Crafts For Kids
Looking for some fun Star Wars crafts for kids? Look no further! These simple and easy crafts are perfect for young Jedi in training.
1. Make a lightsaber out of paper rolls: Using empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls, cut one end into a point to make a light saber handle. Decorate with paint, glitter, and anything else you can think of!
2. Create a galaxy in a jar: Fill a jar with black paint and add in some sparkles or glitter. Give it a shake and voila, you have your own galaxy!
3. DIY Yoda plushie: Using an old sock, some stuffing, and some embroidery thread, you can make your very own Yoda plushie! Follow this tutorial to learn how.
4. Paper plate Death Star: Using a paper plate and some black paint, create your own mini Death Star. Add in some white “windows” for extra effect.
15+ Star Wars Crafts For Your Home | Star Wars DIY
Upgrade your home with Star Wars style! These Star Wars home decor ideas are crafty fun plus there's a few fun kids activities as well!
Star Wars Upcycled Globe Death Star
Make your very own Death Star!
Star Wars Stitch Craft + Free Printables
Make a stitch craft with your favorite Star Wars characters.
DIY Star Wars BB-8 Paper Lantern
A cute way to add BB-8 to your home!
AT-AT Bed Complete!
Make your own AT-AT!
Crochet Death Star Pillow - "That's no moon"
Crochet your own Death Star!
DIY Lightsaber Christmas Lights
These lightsaber lights are perfect all year!
DIY Death Star Mirror Mad in Crafts
Try making a Death Star mirror!
DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art
How to make your own wall art with your favorite characters from Star Wars.
DIY Star Wars Planet Mobile Kids Mad in Crafts
The sweetest Star Wars mobile!
How to Make Your Own Star Wars Terrarium!
Create a terrarium to celebrate Star Wars.
Star Wars Decor Ideas - Lego Specimen Art
Use LEGOs to make Star Wars decor.
Make Paper Star Wars Character Crafts – R2D2, Chewbacca & Princess Leia
The cutest way to celebrate Leia!
Star Wars Paper Craft C3po
Do you have a C3PO fan?
Star Wars Stormtrooper Monogram Letter
LOVE how you can add stormtroopers to your decor!
You Need this Baby Yoda Suncatcher to Brighten your Window
One of my favorite characters in the franchise!
Baby Yoda Craft - Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
Get creative with paper plates.
Easy Yoda Puppet
A cute way to play with Star Wars characters!
Star Wars Jawa Rocks: a fun painted rock craft for Star Wars fans
Painted rocks are so much fun!
Star Wars Galaxy Obleek
This is a fun way to have sensory play with Star Wars.
Adorable Baby Yoda Craft
Celebrate Grogu with this craft.
DIY BB8 Pumpkin - Grace, Giggles and Naptime
LOVE that you can add BB8 to your seasonal celebrations.
An Origami Darth Vader for Star Wars Day
Origami is a fun kids' craft.
R2D2 Craft For Kids
Use colored paper for a creative R2D2 activity.
Star Wars Craft: R2-D2 Pencil Holder
Add R2-D2 to your desk!
Coloring Rebel Alliance Pillow DIY - The Sewing Rabbit
This coloring pillow is a great conversation starter!
DIY Death Star Bath Bomb
Death Star Bath Bombs are so fun!
DIY BB-8 Star Wars Droid Cord Keeper — All for the Boys
Try this droid cord
Love Star Wars? Try one of these Star Wars recipes next or decorate with Star Wars Home Decor.
- Build the Force at Star Wars LEGOLAND Florida
- Star Wars Printables: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY Coloring Pages #HanSolo
Star Wars Home Decor
- Top 10 Must-Have Car Accessories For Dogs – Travel Made Easier - May 26, 2023
- What is a next of kin dispute? - May 26, 2023
- Home Renovations Ideas for Every Room of Your House - May 26, 2023