What’s more fun than sipping on a spooky cocktail whilst wearing your best Halloween costume? This year, ditch the store-bought Halloween candy and impress your guests with this show-stopping poison cocktail recipe. Whether you’re hosting a small gathering of close friends or a large party, this ingredients list makes enough for a crowd. So mix up a batch of this spooky potion!
Recipe For Halloween Punch
Make a perfectly shareable Halloween punch with this recipe. You’re going to need Fruit Punch, Lemon Lime Soda, Bacardi Rum, Black Icing, Black Sugar Sprinkles, and Ice Cubes.
If you have spooky glasses, definitely use those! We used potion beaker-style glasses to create this drink.
To mix up your recipe for Halloween punch, coat the rim of a glass with black icing. Roll in sugar sprinkles.
Add ice cubes into a glass. Pour in the Bacardi and lemon-lime soda. Top off with fruit punch. Cheers!
- 2oz Fruit Punch
- 2oz Lemon Lime Soda
- 2oz Bacardi
- Black Icing
- Black Sugar Sprinkles
- Ice Cubes
- Coat the rim of a glass with black icing.
- Roll in sugar sprinkles.
- Add ice cubes into a glass.
- Pour in the Bacardi & lemon lime soda.
- Top off with fruit punch.
Of course, everything should be consumed in moderation – including these Halloween cocktails! Whether you make them for yourself or serve them at a party, these drinks will surely add excitement to your holiday festivities. Just don’t get too carried away… you don’t want to end up under a spell!
Easy Halloween Cocktails
- Vampire Tequila Sunset Cocktail: Halloween Cocktails
- Halloween Jello Shots
- Paleo-Friendly Drinks for Halloween
- Can You Integrate Bicycling Into Your Daily Lifestyle? - February 5, 2023
- How To Make An Attic More Comfortable As A Leisure Room - February 5, 2023
- Top Tips And Tricks For Easy And Efficient Moving - February 5, 2023