Break out the wine, it’s time for a frozen wine slushie treat this weekend! For a summer party, make this pink lemonade wine slush. It’s a delicious wine slushie with a pink twist.
To get started with this seriously sweet summer cocktail recipe, you will need 3 cups of Moscato wine, 3 cups of pink lemonade – homemade or store-bought, 2 cups of ice, and fresh lemon slices for a garnish. It’s very simple, and you will be at the pool in no time!
In your blender, combine wine, pink lemonade, and ice. Blend well, adding more ice or more pink lemonade if needed to get the perfect pouring consistency. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and enjoy!
Pink Lemonade Wine Slush Recipe
This recipe serves four to six, and you can adjust it to your favorite flavors. It would probably work well with other white wines if you want to experiment. Moscato is one of my favorites, so that is why I use it most frequently. In fact, one of the most popular recipes on my site is this pink lemonade Moscato recipe. You can give that one a try if you are looking for something not frozen!
- 3 cups of Moscato wine
- 3 cups of Pink Lemonade - homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups of ice
- Fresh lemon slices for garnish
- In your blender, combine wine, pink lemonade, and ice.
- Blend well, adding more ice or more pink lemonade if needed to get the perfect pouring consistency.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Moscato Cocktail Recipes:
What’s your favorite summer cocktail?
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022