When you need an easy dessert or a fast party treat, head to Publix and stock up on Sara Lee® French Strawberry Cheesecake and Breyers® BLASTS!® OREO® Cookies & Cream! The combined flavors are delicious, and you can please an entire birthday party with a batch of these simple cookies and cream milkshakes.
Breyers® Ice Cream is made with fresh cream, sugar & milk. It’s a creamy milkshake ingredient that is perfect for a summer treat.
To get started, grab a pint of the cookies and cream ice cream. You will also need milk, whipped cream, Oreo cookies for garnish, and a blender.
- 1 pint of Breyers Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Whipped cream
- Oreo cookies for garnish
- Combine two scoops of ice cream, milk, and a few ice cubes in a blender.
- When thoroughly blended, pour into milkshake glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and additional cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 544Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 279mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 2gSugar: 52gProtein: 9g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Have you ever had cookies and cream milkshakes? What’s your favorite treat?
Delicious Dessert Recipe Ideas:
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Frozen Dessert Cups
- Digging for Dinos Treat Cups: Dinosaur Dessert Idea
- Chocolate Cookie Dough Milkshake Recipe
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022
- Kayaking With Friends? Here Are A Few Things To Prepare - January 15, 2022