Born and raised in Florida, I have quite an affinity for Florida orange juice. Whether it’s the first thing I drink in the morning or it’s a part of an afternoon drink, orange juice has long been my go to for a refreshing beverage. This morning was no different, and I had a creamy fruit smoothie using orange juice as the main ingredient.
When a new year begins, many people make plans to complete resolutions to feel better and live a well-balanced life. However, many people forget to get enough fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. Many people do not even know how they can great strides toward their goal with 100% Florida Orange Juice.
Besides being refreshing, delicious, and easy to add into a fruit smoothie, there’s no added sugar. Just eight ounces of 100% Florida Orange Juice includes vitamin C and is a good source of potassium and folate! By adding this beverage to your daily diet, you can make an easy change to improve your everyday life. One way that I add 100% Florida Orange Juice to my daily routine is with a fruit smoothie. An easy recipe that requires only about two minutes of preparation, it’s easy to make one every morning.
- 1 cup of 100% Florida Orange Juice
- peaches, strawberries, blackberries (look for a summer fruit blend in the freezer section to make this smoothie in a hurry)
- Blend all ingredients together. If you use frozen fruit, you don't need to add extra ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 475Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 12gSugar: 80gProtein: 11g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
100% Florida Orange Juice is easy to add to your daily routine. Try making a smoothie every day or have a glass later in the afternoon. Just remember that there are five amazing reasons to drink it: taste, no added sugar, folate, potassium, and vitamin C of course!
What is your favorite way to enjoy 100% Florida Orange Juice?
Smoothie Recipe Ideas:
- Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie
- Get Your Glow On: 10 Green Smoothie Recipes
- Banana Split Smoothie
- Brewing Your Coffee Has Never Been Easier With The Help Of These Tips - May 8, 2021
- Senior Living: How to Help Your Parents Make the Right Choice - May 7, 2021
- Tips to Save Money While Couponing - May 6, 2021