Whether you’re planning a wedding, organizing a birthday, or looking for quality time with your friends, there are a few common ideas that make any party more fun. Grab your guys and get ready for a celebration to remember!
Need ideas on how to throw the greatest guys’ party and want to try this delicious cocktail?
Three Tips for the Ultimate Party
1. Celebrate. Well, obviously! Whatever the occasion may be, prepare to pre-party. Start the party with a variety of celebratory cigars, like these from Cubero. I purchased all three varieties for my friend’s bachelor party so the guys could sample each blend. Blend No. 35 has a minty rum taste with a sweet smell!
2. Cocktails. While you wait for guests to arrive, serve up a custom cocktail! One drink that is perfect for a bachelor party and pairs nicely with the taste of the minty Cubero Cigar is a caipirinha. My husband first ordered this drink while we were dining at a Caribbean restaurant, but the drink is actually Brazilian. I found an easy recipe for it online, but I wanted to make something a little different.
Introducing…the Key Lime Caipirinha!
This cocktail is easy to make and is definitely a “guy’s drink.” It packs a sweet punch of light rum and lime flavor.
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 4 key limes, sliced
- 2 shots Captain Morgan White Rum
- Club Soda
- Ice cubes
- Add sugar and lime to bottom of cocktail glass and muddle.
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the white rum.
- Top with a splash of club soda.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 8gSugar: 31gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
You can also use Cacacha to make this a true caipirinha, but I opted for a light white rum. I did have a taste, and it was a sweet treat. It tasted like a mojito, but it was different. The flavor was stronger, and the lime scent from the Cubero Cigars paired with the cocktail was an intoxicating combination.
3. Chocolate. Sweet treats are always a bonus at any party, but especially when they are provided with intention. One of the Cubero varieties, blend no. 12, is actually a chocolate and coffee flavor. Gather your guests and invite them to pair a cigar with some dark chocolate. You can also pair chocolate with a stout beer or a red wine like Merlot.
Guys like to keep it simple, so you should too. If you’re looking to help host a guys’ night or want to have a get together with friends, consider these party tips. Celebrate the occasion (or just the fact that it’s a weekend!), add a unique cocktail, and offer up sweet pairings.
What’s your guys’ night party tips?
Cocktails to Try
- The Ideal Options For Stress Relief And Getting Rid Of Anxiety - December 5, 2021
- Unique DIY Gift Ideas To Leave Your Boyfriend Speechless This Christmas - December 3, 2021
- 6 Meaningful Gift Ideas To Surprise Someone You Love With - December 3, 2021