It can be challenging to create new habits. Some people wait until a new year to make changes in their lives, but I want to share with you six simple ways that you can make reaching your goals easier. I also am going to share with you my favorite drink to relax as I work on my big dreams.
Schedule it on your calendar. When you take out your planner each day, don’t forget to add in your goals and habits! Track your daily walks, water intake, or perhaps the first step of a major goal you have in mind. Perhaps it is a home renovation. Start by listing out all the steps that you want to take, schedule due dates, and write it in your planner!
I am inspired by sweet tea, long to-do lists and finding ways to simplify my time.
Once you have your favorite planner, make your new habits public. Hold yourself accountable! Sometimes sharing your goal setting to dos-on social media can help you! This is why many people start a blog. They are looking for an outlet to share how they are trying to start new habits.
Finding an accountability partner is another way to reach your goals and create new habits. Whether it’s a workout buddy or an online friend, keep tabs on each other. It is much harder to skip out on a priority if someone is relying on you! These Five Fitness Habits to Start Today are helpful!
You can also make it a group challenge. If the thought of one accountability partner is exciting, how about several? Host monthly meet-ups with individuals going through similar stages in life. Work on your goals together!
Here’s to reaching your goals and finding the time to relax! Start your day with a Dairy-Free Iced Cinnamon Vanilla Latte or plan ahead with these Morning Planning tips.
Easy Goal Setting Tips
- How to Use Themes to Create Goals: Free Goals Printable
- How to Reach Your Goals With a Passion Planner
- Free Goals Printable: Map Out Your Best Year Yet
Easy Healthy Living Tips
- Everyday Wellness Tips With NOW
- 10 Day Habit Jumpstart
- Women’s Health on the Go
- How to Eat More Vegetables
- How to Make Simple Sugar-Free Swaps
- Create a Healthy Care Package | After Surgery Checklist
- How to Feel Better Every Day: Simple Swaps For Your Everyday Routine
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020