I like planners. I seem to always find a new way to use one which is how I end up with four planners for the year. From The Happy Planner to Erin Condren to trying out a Carpe Diem A5, I love to try out new schedules and calendars to help me reach my daily goals. When I saw that The Passion Planner had a fun blue color, I had to have it!
Passion Planner Review
Here are a few details about this pretty blue planner:
- Annual goal setting guide to help you brainstorm, define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, and 3 years and throughout your lifetime
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Monthly check in reflection questions to get you thinking about progress, gratitude and steps for improvement
How to Reach Your Goals With a Passion Planner
1. You have to actually USE it. This is something that I forget to do. I love planning out my week on Sunday nights, but come Thursday morning I have forgotten to continue to document my daily agenda. I am trying to carve out time each morning and each night to actually PLAN.
2. Color Code. I have been using these gel InkJoy pens, and they’re amazing! They’re really smooth and have all my favorite colors. I recommend trying to color code your blog tasks, home to-dos, and work events. This will help you get motivated to keep track and hold yourself accountable.
3. Find a planner buddy. Check in with your accountability friend to make sure that you’re filling out your planner and sticking to your tasks. This works in all aspects of goal setting – not just using a paper planner to keep track of your life.
4. Share your planner publicly. Whether you share a sneak peek on your Instagram or start a YouTube channel, planner addicts are all over social media. I love seeing their weekly spreads and enjoy reading about their organizational tips. This might work for you if you love using social media to connect with friends but want to still be somewhat productive! 😉
I recently just changed one of my older Instagram accounts into a strictly planning account. This way I’m motivated to share my favorite planning tips, decluttering ideas, and planner accessories with a community that is truly passionate about the subject. It is already helping me use my planner daily and work on my daily goals.
5. Celebrate your success. The Passion Planner has a spot to list your WINS, and I think that is so important! You can’t truly hit your goals unless you celebrate your small wins on your way to success.
Are you using a paper planner to track your goals?
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019