This is a sponsored blog post; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.
Are you ready to elevate your snack game? You might think of English muffins only as a breakfast food. That just means you are missing out on some truly epic recipes that you can quickly make whenever you want.
Bays English Muffins are delicious at any time of day. After more than 80 years of family tradition, adhering to the authentic, original recipe – – Bays is making it even easier for you to enjoy the versatility of its always-fresh English muffins. Available in Original, Sourdough, Multi-Grain, and Cinnamon Raisin, Bays let’s you give your family a change of pace beyond the breakfast table.
To show that English muffins can be used for more than just breakfast at home, we used Bays’ suggested recipe for making shitake mushroom and herb pizza. If you love mushrooms, this quick and simple recipe is great for an easy lunch or a late night snack. The fresh herbs and havarti cheese gives it a unique flavor profile that goes way beyond your normal, boring pizza.
And the best part is that it took less than 30 minutes. Check out the recipe video below to see just how easy it was to make it.
Bays English Muffins can be found in your grocer’s dairy case, carefully chilled for freshness. To find a store nearest you, check out bays.com. While you are there check out their great Bays recipe ideas. The Bays chefs are proving the versatility of English muffins with creative recipes for appetizers (Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Wedges), mini pizzas, sandwiches, melts, paninis, burgers, and sides (like garlic bread.)
And don’t forget to like them on Facebook for more great recipes, fun English muffin ideas, and so much more!
Bays English Muffins are more than just breakfast. They are delicious at any time of day.Print
A quick and easy way to create a delicious pizza with a twist!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, trimmed, sliced (1/4-inch)
- 3 ounces baby portabella (crimini) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons sherry, optional
- 4 BAYS English Muffins, any variety, split
- 4 Havarti cheese slices (1 ounce each), cut
- White truffle oil, optional
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mushrooms; sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and herbs; continue cooking 1 minute. Stir in sherry; remove from heat.
- Toast muffins; place on baking sheet. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; cover with cheese. Top evenly with mushroom mixture.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and serve drizzled with white truffle oil.
TIP: For a flavor boost, use a blend of Havarti and Fontina cheese.
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018