You are supposed to eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables daily, and this Easy Veggie French Bread Pizza will do just the trick! Look at how all of these colorful, fresh veggies come together to make a truly unique pizza that everyone will enjoy! Find out below how to make your own Easy Veggie French Bread Pizza, perfect for stay at home date night, movie night, or just for when you need a quick dinner.
After all, eating your veggies doesn’t have to be boring! In fact, it can be quite colorful, fun, and tasty.
Easy Veggie French Bread Pizza
There are so many great ingredients included in this Veggie French Bread Pizza- mushrooms, peppers, onions, broccoli, and more. Of course, no pizza would be complete without some delicious Mozzarella cheese.
Once you slice your french bread in half and prep and chop your veggies, this recipe is a breeze. Make sure to preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, cut the onions and tomatoes into thin slices, and slice your peppers. You can use whole peppers if you like a lot, but I used half of each.
Start by drizzling your french bread with a little robust extra virgin olive oil, about 2 tablespoons. Next, sprinkle on your Mozzarella. Feel free to cheese it up- use all 8 ounces.
Then, add all of your colorful veggies to your pizza. You can exclude or exchange any vegetables you don’t like for some that you do- the best part about this veggie french bread pizza is that it is totally customizable.
Once you’ve created your pizza, you’ll bake it in a 375 degree oven for 15-18 minutes.
Once your cheese is melted and bubbly, your Veggie French Bread Pizza is ready to serve. Slice it up and enjoy!
How gorgeous does this easy veggie French Bread Pizza look? It is full of color, full of flavor, and is sure to wow a crowd! Gather your ingredients and give it a try, you won’t be disappointed! See below for a printable version of this recipe!
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 4-6 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1-1 ½ cups Chopped Broccoli
- 8 oz. pkg. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the tomatoes and the onion into thin slices. Cut half the red and yellow peppers in thin slices. I only used half the peppers, but you can use the whole peppers if you want more.
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the oil on each half.
- Sprinkle about ¾ cup of cheese over each half of bread. I reserved the rest to sprinkle on the top.
- Lay the vegetables all over the bread halves until each is covered.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the reserved cheese over the tops of the bread.
- Lay the pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1427Total Fat: 58gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 33gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 2251mgCarbohydrates: 173gFiber: 19gSugar: 29gProtein: 65g
Healthy Lunch Recipes
- When to Hire a Probate Lawyer - February 25, 2020
- 5 Things to Try to Completely Change Your Perspective on Life - February 25, 2020
- Celebrating Childcare With Community-Building Events - February 24, 2020