Has your household joined the unicorn craze? I know ours has, which is why this unicorn soap DIY is right up our alley!
As you can see this is a simple soap recipe, perfect for someone who has never made soap before! This would be a fun activity at a unicorn themed party, or just as a way to pass a rainy afternoon. Look below for our unicorn soap DIY, so you can get started making a batch of your own!
- 1-2 lb clear glycerin soap block (I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby but they are readily available on Amazon)
- 4-5 drops of Thieves essential oil (optional – I did not use this but it does have antibiotic properties)
- Unicorn erasers (I found mine at Claire’s, but they are available on Amazon)
- Square soap molds
3. If using essential oil, add 4-5 drops and stir.
Gently pop out of the molds. Your unicorn soap is now ready for use!
They are great for actual use, gift giving, or can even be used as bathroom décor.
Pretty and magical, right? Try this easy unicorn soap DIY for yourself and in no time you will be lathering up in unicorn magic!
Want to make more soap?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Stay Healthy This Summer - April 23, 2019
- Home Maintenance Tips: How to Get Your Home Ready For Summer - April 23, 2019
- Creative and Clever DIY Herb Gardens - April 22, 2019