Need Avengers party ideas? You just might need this superhero soap in your life!
The vibrant colors of these Iron Man soaps and Incredible Hulk soaps are so much fun. I can envision them in a comic book themed party favor bag or as a fun addition to your bathroom counter. They’re simple to make – I promise! The key is this adorable silicone Marvel mold that you can find on Amazon. You can use it for candy, ice cubes, soap, and more.
DIY Soap Supplies
You can find a glycerin soap block at Hobby Lobby or your nearest craft store, or you can stock up on Amazon. You can also add essential oil to your soap if you’d like. That’s the best part about making your own. There are so many scents and possibilities…
Thieves essential oil is known for having antibiotic properties, so it is a popular choice for bar soap.
Have a MARVEL-ous time mixing up your own soap!
- Cut the glycerin into small chunks using a sharp knife and place in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup.
- Microwave the glycerin in 1-minute increments, stirring until completely melted.
- If using essential oil, add 4-5 drops and stir.
- Add in a few drops of green food coloring.
- Pour the green melted soap into Hulk fist. Let set for one hour. You will have to re-melt the soap and repeat.
- Repeat melting more glycerin and adding a few drops of yellow food coloring.
- Pour the yellow glycerin into the Iron Man section.
- Let the soaps set for about 1 hour.
- Gently pop out of the molds.
- Repeat process.
I think the size of these soaps are just so cute! Make a few trays and get ready to give a unique gift to your favorite Marvel superhero fans!
Incredible Hulk fan? Here are my favorites!
- Like AVENGERS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avengers
- Follow AVENGERS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/avengers
- Follow AVENGERS on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avengers/
- Visit the official AVENGERS website here: http://marvel.com/avengers
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is now playing in theatres everywhere!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs - May 24, 2018
- Stop and Smell the Rosé Printable | Cool off With Cavit and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream - May 23, 2018
- Dog Friendly Summer Activities With Milo’s Kitchen - May 23, 2018