Is your bathroom cluttered with nearly empty bottles of body wash and other toiletries? Do you have that one lonely bar of soap that has been sitting on the shelf in your shower for so long that it is cracked and warped? Perhaps it’s time to thin out your bathroom supplies and treat yourself to some luxurious products. After all, your shower time is your time to either get your day started on the right note or help you rinse away the daily stresses before you go to bed.
Enjoy your shower with these DIY coffee soaps:
Takes about 5-8 minutes
30 minute freeze time
- Rectangle soap molds
- White pour and melt soap block
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon coffee grounds
- Glass measuring cup
- Wooden spoon
- Brown paper bags
- Green and white twine
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle
1. Cut about 10-12 ice cube sized pieces off your soap block and place into your measuring cup
2. Microwave your soap for about 2-3 minutes or until melted
3. Add your vitamin E oil in and coffee grounds and mix
4. Carefully pour your soap into your molds, filling almost to the top
5. Lightly spray your soap with rubbing alcohol to prevent bubbling and carefully transfer to a flat surface in the freezer
6. Freeze for 30 minutes, pull on the sides of the molds and press on the bottom to remove your soaps
7. Cut a 3″ x 8″ piece off your paper bag, wrap it around the middle of your soap, And hot glue the bottom paper together
8. Now cut a 10-12″ piece of twine, wrap it around the paper, and tie into a bow
This easy to do DIY is an amazing gift idea or stocking stuffer! Consider making a few of these coffee soaps for your family members and friends this holiday season.
What are your bathroom essentials? Have you ever made your own soap?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Decorate Your Home Easily - June 18, 2018
- Rosé All Day: Top Rosé Finds on Amazon - June 16, 2018
- 7 Inspiring Companies You Should Follow on Instagram - June 14, 2018