This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Equate® and Assurance® and Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Is your bathroom cluttered with nearly empty bottles of body wash and other toiletries? Do you have that one lonely bar of soap that has been sitting on the shelf in your shower for so long that it is cracked and warped? Perhaps it’s time to thin out your bathroom supplies and treat yourself to some luxurious products. After all, your shower time is your time to either get your day started on the right note or help you rinse away the daily stresses before you go to bed. Keep reading to enter to win Options and Assurance Advantage! Take back your confidence with Assurance® and Equate® at Walmart where you’ll find high-quality products you’re used to, with a value smart price that makes sense.
Enjoy your shower with these DIY coffee soaps:
Takes about 5-8 minutes
30 minute freeze time
- Rectangle soap molds
- White pour and melt soap block
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon coffee grounds
- Glass measuring cup
- Wooden spoon
- Brown paper bags
- Green and white twine
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle
1. Cut about 10-12 ice cube sized pieces off your soap block and place into your measuring cup
2. Microwave your soap for about 2-3 minutes or until melted
3. Add your vitamin E oil in and coffee grounds and mix
4. Carefully pour your soap into your molds, filling almost to the top
5. Lightly spray your soap with rubbing alcohol to prevent bubbling and carefully transfer to a flat surface in the freezer
6. Freeze for 30 minutes, pull on the sides of the molds and press on the bottom to remove your soaps
7. Cut a 3″ x 8″ piece off your paper bag, wrap it around the middle of your soap, And hot glue the bottom paper together
8. Now cut a 10-12″ piece of twine, wrap it around the paper, and tie into a bow
- Options & Assurance Advantage offers and savings
- Members-only free samples
- New product information
- and much more!
There’s no reason to be embarrassed about leakage. 30% of women over the age of 30, experience incontinence, a common type of bladder leakage which can be triggered by coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting, or even exercise.
Who says leakage has to slow you down? Take back your confidence with Assurance® and Equate® at Walmart where you’ll find high-quality products you’re used to, with a value smart price that makes sense. Sign up to be a member and enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
- Sweepstakes ends October 31 and winners will be selected at random
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) at least 18 years of age (except Alabama and Nebraska 19, and Mississippi, 21) at the time of Promotion registration. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins 7/25/16 and ends 10/31/16. For Official Rules, visit http://wm6.walmart.com/equate-and-assurance-women.aspx.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by J. Scott Butherus (see all)
- Business Spending With Big Rewards: Tips to Get Started - October 16, 2017
- Fall fun in Ocala-Marion County - October 2, 2017
- 7 Life Lessons from Hurricane Irma with Energizer - September 25, 2017