Crips fall evenings call for a sweet cocktail! This caramel apple sangria recipe is a must try this fall season. Made from a simple collection of ingredients, it is perfect for your fall cookouts, dinner parties, tailgates and more. See how to make this caramel apple sangria recipe below!
Sangria can be made with your favorite wines and fruit, but this apple sangria just reminds me of a Sunday FUNday tailgate. I love to freeze fruit and use it as ice, and you can do that with this recipe! Read it below in the notes and get ready to celebrate fall!
- 750 ml bottle of white wine- Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- 1 ½ cups caramel flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 5-6 medium apples, cored and chopped
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and apple cider.
- Add 3-4 medium apples, chopped and cored.
- Muddle the sangria a bit to infuse some of the fresh apple flavor.
- Pour into a glass, over ice, and add additional chopped apples to each glass, if desired. Y
- ou could also freeze a few of the chopped apples to reduce the need for ice! This way, you don't water down the beverage by adding ice cubes and instead cool the beverage while adding flavor.
Need more Sangria Inspiration?
Easy, right? When you are ready for the perfect fall beverage, look no further than this caramel apple sangria. It is a collection of fall flavors you are sure to enjoy sipping on!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019