To get started with your summer sangria party, stock up on a few bottles of Arbor Mist. It’s affordable, and there are a TON of flavors. I picked up Mango Strawberry Moscato, Raspberry Pink Moscato, and Blackberry Moscato. While any of these flavors would create a fruity sangria, I knew that the light flavor of the moscato would be perfect!
In a carafe, I combined moscato, a dash of sugar, lemonade soda, fresh fruit, and a shot of triple sec.
- 1 bottle of Strawberry Mango Moscato from Arbor Mist
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 oz of triple sec
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1 pint of blueberries
- Sparkling lemonade soda (look in the beverage aisle of your local retailer for a lemonade soda)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Save half the fruit for garnish.
- Let chill in the refrigerator until flavors combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with the extra fruit.
This sparkling sangria recipe has a bit of fizzy fun with the lemonade soda! For a sweet treat, use a strawberry to moisten your wine glass rim. Dip in sugar and enjoy!
Decorate your party table with extra fruit so guests can add additional flavor to their wine.
How do you make sangria?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Art of Animation at Walt Disney World: Roomy Family Suites - September 23, 2018
- Block Out the Noise: Sony’s New Noise Canceling Headphones - September 22, 2018
- How to Backup Your Travel Photos (and save yourself from a “no space left” cell phone message!) - September 20, 2018