To get started with your summer sangria party, stock up on a few bottles of Arbor Mist. It’s affordable, and there are a TON of flavors. I picked up Mango Strawberry Moscato, Raspberry Pink Moscato, and Blackberry Moscato. While any of these flavors would create a fruity sangria, I knew that the light flavor of the moscato would be perfect!
In a carafe, I combined moscato, a dash of sugar, lemonade soda, fresh fruit, and a shot of triple sec.
- 1 bottle of Strawberry Mango Moscato from Arbor Mist
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 oz of triple sec
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1 pint of blueberries
- Sparkling lemonade soda (look in the beverage aisle of your local retailer for a lemonade soda)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Save half the fruit for garnish.
- Let chill in the refrigerator until flavors combine [four hours or so].
- Serve over ice and garnish with the extra fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 10gSugar: 61gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
This sparkling sangria recipe has a bit of fizzy fun with the lemonade soda! For a sweet treat, use a strawberry to moisten your wine glass rim. Dip in sugar and enjoy!
Decorate your party table with extra fruit so guests can add additional flavor to their wine.
How do you make sangria?
- Easy Home Decor With Stikwood | DIY Plank Headboard - July 25, 2021
- Necessary Items To Protect Yourself And Your Family This Summer - July 24, 2021
- 6 Useful Tips On How To Make Healthy Frozen Dessert - July 24, 2021