Time to celebrate Incredibles 2! It arrives in theaters on June 15th.
Break out the color pencils or markers, and add your own flair to your favorite Incredibles 2 characters. I kind of love these PDF printables since they are such an easy way to give my son an activity to stay busy on a rainy afternoon. We have been experiencing surprise showers and torrential downpours for the past or so here in Florida, so these coloring pages for Incredibles 2 came at the right time!
To download a five-page PDF to color, click here:
In INCREDIBLES 2, Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose super powers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible.
- Like INCREDIBLES 2 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarTheIncredibles/
- Follow INCREDIBLES 2 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheIncredibles
- Follow INCREDIBLES 2 on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theincredibles/
- Visit the official INCREDIBLES 2 website here: http://disney.com/incredibles2
INCREDIBLES 2 opens in theatres everywhere on June 15th!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Sparkling Fruit Water Bar - May 18, 2019
- How to Stay Organized This Summer: Meal Planning Printables - May 14, 2019
- What Snack Food is Healthy? - May 14, 2019