JELL-O and green sprinkles for a sweet March 17th treat!
Stock Up on St. Patrick’s Day Baking Supplies
Vanilla JELL-O with a dash of green food coloring makes the base of this snack. Lucky Charms cereal adds another fun layer, and if you want it extra sweet, you can try a bag full of JUST Lucky Charms marshmallows!
Layer your green pudding, cereal marshmallows, and whipped cream. Clear cups make this snack look fun for a party!
St Patrick’s Day Pudding Recipe
A sweet treat to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- Green gel food coloring
- 1 cup lucky charms cereal
- Whipped cream for topping
- Green sprinkles
- Clear cups
- In a large bowl mix together pudding mix and milk.
- Whisk for 2 minutes, then let it sit in the refrigerator 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, add a layer of lucky charms to the bottom of your plastic cups.
- Once the pudding is set, add 2-3 spoonfuls to each cup.
- Add another layer of lucky charms.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Top with your favorite sprinkles and whipped cream and serve!
Need more St. Patrick’s Day ideas? Try this pretzel popcorn recipe!
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- $200 Target Gift Card Giveaway - March 23, 2018
- How to Stay on Track - March 23, 2018
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018