JELL-O and green sprinkles for a sweet March 17th treat!
Stock Up on St. Patrick’s Day Baking Supplies
Vanilla JELL-O with a dash of green food coloring makes the base of this snack. Lucky Charms cereal adds another fun layer, and if you want it extra sweet, you can try a bag full of JUST Lucky Charms marshmallows!
Layer your green pudding, cereal marshmallows, and whipped cream. Clear cups make this snack look fun for a party!
A sweet treat to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- Green gel food coloring
- 1 cup lucky charms cereal
- Whipped cream for topping
- Green sprinkles
- Clear cups
- In a large bowl mix together pudding mix and milk.
- Whisk for 2 minutes, then let it sit in the refrigerator 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, add a layer of lucky charms to the bottom of your plastic cups.
- Once the pudding is set, add 2-3 spoonfuls to each cup.
- Add another layer of lucky charms.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Top with your favorite sprinkles and whipped cream and serve!
Need more St. Patrick’s Day ideas? Try this pretzel popcorn recipe!
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Colorful Cheap Planner For Busy Moms | Busy Mom Planner on a Budget - December 10, 2018
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas - December 6, 2018
- Quick Cranberry Pancakes - December 5, 2018