JELL-O and green sprinkles for a sweet March 17th treat!
Stock Up on St. Patrick’s Day Baking Supplies
Vanilla JELL-O with a dash of green food coloring makes the base of this snack. Lucky Charms cereal adds another fun layer, and if you want it extra sweet, you can try a bag full of JUST Lucky Charms marshmallows!
Layer your green pudding, cereal marshmallows, and whipped cream. Clear cups make this snack look fun for a party!
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- Green gel food coloring
- 1 cup lucky charms cereal
- Whipped cream for topping
- Green sprinkles
- Clear cups
- In a large bowl mix together pudding mix and milk.
- Whisk for 2 minutes, then let it sit in the refrigerator 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, add a layer of lucky charms to the bottom of your plastic cups.
- Once the pudding is set, add 2-3 spoonfuls to each cup.
- Add another layer of lucky charms.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 479mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g
Top with your favorite sprinkles and whipped cream and serve!