I recently published an article on my favorite destinations in Florida with Trivago. Don’t miss it!
Weekend getaways in Florida sound simple enough, but when you take a closer look at Florida, there are almost too many cities and towns to choose from. Do you want to explore the sandy shores of Gulf Coast beaches or do you prefer the neon lights and mojitos of South Florida? Are you looking for a sleepy old fishing town or a seaside spa getaway?
Regardless of what kind of weekend you’re in the mood for, Florida has a little bit of everything. So, pack the car, fill the tank, and experience a taste of Florida’s laid-back leisure in one of these 10 spots.
Panama City Beach Travel Tips
- Panama City Beach: Gulf World Marine Park
- Panama City Beach: What to Do When it Rains on Your Vacation
- Panama City Beach: Shipwreck Island Water Park
- 6 Must-Visit Restaurants in Panama City Beach
- Explore the Sandy Shores of Panama City Beach