I’m taking over Sunny Sweet Days today to share a unique cocktail with a kick. Whiskey is my go-to drink, but my wife likes mixed drinks or fruity cocktails. This shot is best enjoyed at a party or to celebrate a birthday, and it combines whiskey, root beer, and a special floater.
You will need Not Your Father’s Root Beer (just one bottle works), a shot of whiskey, and a floater of marshmallow creme. I first saw Not Your Father products at my local grocery store, and I couldn’t believe they tasted like they did. I have had a hard time finding a ginger mixer for a few drinks I enjoy, but their ginger ale is top notch. As for the root beer, it pairs well with whiskey or on its own.
The instructions for this one are easy. Pour a 1/2 ounce of whiskey into a shooter glass. Add an ounce of Not Your Father’s Root Beer, and top with a tablespoon of marshmallow creme.
- Not Your Father's Root Beer, 1 bottle
- 1/2 shot of Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 tbsp marshmallow creme
- Pour a 1/2 ounce of whiskey into a shooter glass.
- Add an ounce of Not Your Father's Root Beer.
- Top with a tablespoon of marshmallow creme.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Are you brave enough for this shot? You can also try other Not Your Father’s drinks including ginger ale or vanilla cream ale.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by J. Scott Butherus (see all)
- Must-See Family Movie: The House with a Clock in its Wall - December 16, 2018
- Update Your Look: Gift Ideas For Men - November 15, 2018
- Easy Air Fryer Taquitos With Real California Milk Dairy Products - November 13, 2018