Clove oil smells very much like dried cloves, which is a comforting and pleasant smell enjoyed by many. Clove oil has many practical uses in both the health and beauty arenas, making it a great oil for newbies and novices to have on hand. Take a look below at 10 uses for clove oil that you can try, so you can make sure you are using this essential oil to your fullest advantage.
1. Ease your addictions. If you are trying to stop smoking, clove oil may be able to help. Place a drop on your tongue or on pulse points when the urge to smoke hits you.
2. Rough feet. Do you have rough patches, dry heels, or corns on your feet? If so, add a little clove oil to the area! You can add a few drops directly into your foot lotion or add the oil directly to problem areas.
3. Soothe a sore tummy. Massage a few drops into the tummy when you are experiencing minor digestion issues.
4. Disinfect your space. You can add a few drops of clove oil to your cleaning products to make them more powerful and to help them disinfect hard surfaces.
5. Stop bugs in their tracks. Place some clove oil on a cotton ball and place it anywhere pests seem to be an issue. You can also add it to water and put it in a spray bottle to make your own bug spray.
6. Reduce the risk of infection. Clove oil will help keep cuts and scrapes clean and infection free. Add a dab to minor injuries to help them heal quickly.
7. Kill mold. Diffuse clove oil in areas where mold seems to be a problem. You can also add it to household cleaners to help fight mold.
8. Stop the itch. Clove oil can help soothe skin when you have rashes or bug bites. Just apply a drop of the oil to the itchy area and enjoy the numbing relief.
9. Soothe a toothache. Mix a drop of clove oil with a few drops of coconut oil and apply to the tooth that is causing issues.
10. Soothe your mind. If you need to relax your mind, find clarity, or focus, inhale a drop of clove oil. It can help you unwind while finding balance.
As you can see, clove oil is the perfect oil to have on hand. With so many uses, you might just want to stock up!
[amazon-related-products keywords=”essential oils”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019