Fourth of July Snack Mix
- 2 cups of patriotic star marshmallows (I located mine in the baking aisle at Walmart)
- 1 cup of lightly salted almonds
- 1 cup of red or blue M&M’s. Or both!
- Combine the ingredients and mix together.
- It’s quick and easy. Enjoy!
[amazon-related-products keywords=”july 4th”]
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018