Get ready for 4th of July snacks!
- 2 cups of patriotic star marshmallows (I located mine in the baking aisle at Walmart)
- 1 cup of lightly salted almonds
- 1 cup of red or blue M&M's (or both!)
- Combine the ingredients and mix together.
- It's quick and easy. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 673 Total Fat: 41g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 29g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 131mg Carbohydrates: 69g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 50g Protein: 15g