This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Planning to hit the road soon to complete your summer bucket list? Don’t forget the snacks!
We have been having so much fun exploring our city this summer and taking one tank trips to adventure in nearby areas. From water parks to theme parks to zoos and aquariums, we have managed to hit up nearly one of each type of park! Splash pads, feeding baby goats, and relaxing on the sandy shores of Florida have made it to our summer bucket list. One thing that we make sure to do before we hit up our daily adventure is to pack our snacks. We are lucky that many of our area’s attractions allow outside snacks which help save time and money. Plus, when you shop at Walmart to stock up on your favorites, it is convenient too!
Grab your shopping basket and pick up your favorite NABISCO products at Walmart!
I looked for Family Size CHIPS AHOY!, Family Size Wheat Thins Snacks, and Swedish Fish for our next summer trip. Something sweet, something salty, something gummy!
Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Theme park
- Children’s Museum
- Brewery tour
- Cupcake bakery
- Enjoy brunch
- Try something new (like surfing!)
- Petting zoo
- See a minor league baseball game
- Watch the sunset
- Watch the sunrise
- Ride go-karts
- Go to the library
- Explore the bookstore (they have free events during the summer usually!)
- Visit a splash pad
- Ride bikes
- Look up $1 movies in your town
Where will summer take you?
So, don’t forget to shop for your favorite NABISCO snacks all summer long at Walmart! I am planning our next weekend stay-cation, and I am stocked up on snacks. Let’s see…where should we go next…the beach? The zoo?
Summer Travel Inspiration
- 6 Summer Party Ideas
- Celebrate Summer with a Summer Bucket List Printable
- How to Stay Organized This Summer: Meal Planning Printables
- Here are the Reasons Why You Should Write a Book - January 21, 2022
- Moving With Kids Isn’t Easy, But Let’s Make It Less Stressful - January 21, 2022
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022