Disney Desserts: How to Make Mango Popsicles
When you visit Mexico inside the World Showcase at Epcot, you are more than likely ready for a sweet treat! My favorite spot inside Epcot for margaritas and nachos, you can also get a delicious fruity pop too! Thanks to a review copy of The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook by Ashley Craft, I was able to make these too. Here’s the recipe for you to try at home, and there are more Disney recipes for you to try too! Keep reading…
Found by the Mexico pavilion courtyard, these fruity pops are the perfect treat to enjoy while catching a performance by the Mariachi Cobre. This group was formed more than fifty years ago and graces Walt Disney World audiences with traditional favorites as well as songs from the hit Pixar film Coco. Bring a little tradition to your own kitchen with this simple recipe.
- 1 cup plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Leave some small chunks remaining if preferred.
- Carefully pour mixture into Popsicle molds. Allow to freeze solid overnight.
MIX IT UP
If you like your Popsicles with a little more substance, add more mango chunks to the Popsicle mold as you fill it. You can even get wild and add shredded coconut to the Mango Popsicles for a delicious blend of different fruity flavors.
- Disney Chocolate Chip Cookies: How to Make Jack-Jack’s Num Num Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Mickey Cupcakes
Excerpted from The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook by Ashley Craft. Copyright © 2020 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Photography by Harper Point Photography. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved.
- Choosing the Best Fitover Sunglasses for Your Outdoor Adventure - March 24, 2023
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Choosing Your Retirement Community - March 24, 2023
- Yoga Therapy and Its Benefits - March 24, 2023
Comments are closed.