- Crescent Rolls- one can
- One pack of 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the crescent rolls into thin slices.
- Wrap your hot dog "mummies".
- Bake 11-12 minutes until crescents are turning golden brown.
- Cool and add ketchup eyes!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 544mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.