Diffusing oils is an effective way to not only make your home smell great and clean your air but has many proven health benefits along with being a proven way to help your body relax. If you have been using essential oils for a while or if you’re completely new to diffusing I hope you can find some great new uses for your oils. Here are some of my most favorite MUST TRY essential oil blends to use in your diffuser.
My Favorite Essential Oil Blends:
- Calming: Add 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Clary Sage, 2 drops of Roman Chamomile (my favorite lately!), 1 drop of Geranium, and 1 drop of Ylang Ylang.
- Relaxing: Add 3 drops Lavender, 2 drops Cedarwood, 2 drops Orange, and 1 drop of Ylang Ylang. My husband loves the woodsy scent of this one!
- Energizing: Add 4 drops of peppermint and 4 of citrus fresh.
- Just because: I really love grapefruit and peppermint all the time. Whether to diffuse on their own or I add a drop to a glass of sparkling water, I can’t get enough!
Essential Oil Blends for a Restful Sleep:
- Calm Blend: 2 drops each of Lavender, Marjoram, and Orange, with 1 drop each of German and Roman Chamomile.
- Floral Lavender Blend: 4 drops Lavender, 2 drops Palmarosa, and 2 drops Rose Geranium oils. This blend has a light smell and is great to use while winding down at the end of the day.
- Goodnight Sleep Blend: Add 1 drop Lavender, 1 drop of marjoram and 2 drops of Roman chamomile.
Essential Oil Blends for Immune Support:
- Feel Better Blend: Add 4 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Eucalyptus, and 2 drops of Ravensara. Try diffusing this one through cold and flu season!
- Allergy Relief Blend: Add 4 drops of Lavender oil and 4 drops of Peppermint oil into your diffuser and let it run. This is a great way to get relief from allergies while you are sleeping, and it will clean the air reducing pollen and other allergens.
- Indoor Air Cleaning Blend: Add 2 drops each of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint essential oils. I also like to use Purification for super smelly days!
What are some of your MUST TRY essential oil blends to use in your diffuser?
Learn more about my crafts + recipes that use essential oils.