This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This message is intended for those over 21 years of age. Please enjoy all alcoholic beverages responsibly and in moderation. #NeverTooHungover #CollectiveBias
Halloween is just around the corner so that means it is the time of the year to celebrate the spirits, both the type that haunt your house and the kind that will haunt your mornings if you overdo it. While much of the country is starting to feel the effects of autumn, that time when a chill can be felt in the air and leaves start to change color, we here in south Florida sometimes have trouble getting into the season. After all, it is hard to get in the Halloween spirit when it is still prime flip-flop weather outside and our palm trees stay green year-round. Here is a fun and easy project that lets you get in the Halloween spirit while still enjoying the beach or any other outdoor activity.
And, if you do happen to overdo it on the spirits this Halloween season, make sure to try Never Too Hungover Prevention and Never Too Hungover Boost, a vitamin blend that helps neutralize toxins, restore vital nutrients, and rehydrate the body.
How to make a festive portable pumpkin beer cooler:
- Select a pumpkin that is short and squat with a flat-ish bottom that will remain stable on a flat surface.
- Cut a whole in the top that is wide enough to allow to insert and remove approximately six bottle or cans of beer.
- Remove seeds and “guts” and scrape all the stringy fibers from the inside with a metal spoon.
- Mark opposite sides of the pumpkin approximately four inches from opening on top. Use a screw driver to punch hole all the way through pumpkin.
- Cut 1/2” rope to desired length. Make sure to leave a few extra inches for each side.
- Starting from the outside, thread rope through hole into pumpkin.
- Use 2 1/2” washer to secure rope from inside pumpkin. Tie knot in rope to secure handle.
- Repeat on other side.
- Using a permanent marker or paint, create a face or design on outside of pumpkin on clean, dry surface.
- Add ice and beer of choice. Marzen-style or pumpkin wheat ales work best.
- For a final touch, add dry ice to create smoking effect.
Full Video Tutorial
This festive cooler can then be carried to the beach, poolside or to any holiday get-together.
Before you start your celebration, however, don’t forget the Never Too Hungover. They are the best tasting, most effective way to help prevent or recover from hangovers. They can also be used as an energy shot with electrolytes and vitamins. Its proprietary formula is a blend of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, nutrients, and minerals which helps neutralize toxins, restore vital nutrients, and rehydrate the body which can help prevent or recover from the negative effects of a hangover.
Plus, each shot is sugar-free, gluten-free, and contains just seven calories per serving. Key ingredients include Vitamin B, Potassium, Electrolytes, Milk Thistle, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera, and Gotu Kola. The limeade-flavored Prevention should be drank prior to immediately after consuming your first alcoholic drink for best results.
How to Use Never Too Hungover:
The Boost shot also contains natural caffeine and an extra dose of vitamin B12 in a easy-to-drink berry flavor. For optimal results, one 3.4oz bottle is recommended for up to 7 drinks. If consuming more than 7 alcoholic drinks, take 2 bottles for optimal results. Never Too Hungover Boost can be consumed prior to, during or the morning after drinking to help prevent or recover from the negative effects of a hangover. Boost can even be used as an energy enhancer, even if you haven’t consumed alcohol.
Never Too Hungover at Sam’s Clubs:
If you live in Texas, don’t forget to check out the Never Too Hungover Road Show in area Sam’s Clubs For a limited time, Never Too Hungover will bring its brand of hangover relief to the following cities:
- Dallas: October 27-30, November 3-6 and November 10-13
- Houston: October 27-30 and November 3-6
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.
Latest posts by J. Scott Butherus (see all)
- Fried Snapper Recipe | Fresh Fish Ideas - May 29, 2018
- Black Panther Now on DVD: Eight helpful household hacks for Wakandan vibranium - May 15, 2018
- Build the Force at Star Wars LEGOLAND Florida - May 8, 2018