Do you ever take a little “me time?” Now that summer is here, all of our schedules are changing. Kids are not in school, work hours may be different, and summer vacations are on the agenda. Though, in between scheduling all those activities, it is nice to have a little escape. Whether it’s on the beach, by the pool, or even just to rest during an afternoon thunderstorm (Florida is notorious for those!), it is nice to relax with a magazine.
I have a few albums of magazine inspiration, and I love that these latest issues featured a ton of information for me to save. And, bonus, Mindy Kaling is kind of my favorite so I’m glad to see her on the cover of InStyle®! She is one woman who truly deserves it.
I also like to unwind when I take some “me time” with my planner and a good pen. I actually just scored a beautiful floral agenda for the new academic year.
It reminds me to be productive and to focus on my goals for my family and my business. I also love filling the pages with inspiration that I found in a magazine! I use planners as my daily journal in a way. I fill the pages with notes and ideas.
The best partner to a good magazine is a cold smoothie. You’re going to want to try this strawberry peach smoothie as soon as you can! It’s the perfect frozen concoction for summer. Pair it with a good read and some sunshine and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice
- peaches, strawberries, blueberries (look for a summer fruit blend in the freezer section to make this smoothie in a hurry)
- Blend all ingredients together. If you use frozen fruit, you don't need to add extra ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 64mg Carbohydrates: 93g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 59g Protein: 10g
How do you take time for yourself?
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Keep Your Dog Happy This Festive Season - December 10, 2019
- 4 Great Ways to Simplify Your House Move - December 10, 2019
- Ways Property Owners Can Handle Emergency Situations at Their Rentals - December 10, 2019