Born and raised in Florida, I have quite an affinity for Florida orange juice. Whether it’s the first thing I drink in the morning or it’s a part of an afternoon drink, orange juice has long been my go to for a refreshing beverage. This morning was no different, and I had a creamy fruit smoothie using orange juice as the main ingredient.
When a new year begins, many people make plans to complete resolutions to feel better and live a well-balanced life. However, many people forget to get enough fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. Many people do not even know how they can great strides toward their goal with 100% Florida Orange Juice.
Besides being refreshing, delicious, and easy to add into a fruit smoothie, there’s no added sugar. Just eight ounces of 100% Florida Orange Juice includes vitamin C and is a good source of potassium and folate! By adding this beverage to your daily diet, you can make an easy change to improve your everyday life. One way that I add 100% Florida Orange Juice to my daily routine is with a fruit smoothie. An easy recipe that requires only about two minutes of preparation, it’s easy to make one every morning.
- 1 cup of 100% Florida Orange Juice
- peaches, strawberries, blackberries (look for a summer fruit blend in the freezer section to make this smoothie in a hurry)
- Blend all ingredients together. If you use frozen fruit, you don't need to add extra ice.
100% Florida Orange Juice is easy to add to your daily routine. Try making a smoothie every day or have a glass later in the afternoon. Just remember that there are five amazing reasons to drink it: taste, no added sugar, folate, potassium, and vitamin C of course!
What is your favorite way to enjoy 100% Florida Orange Juice?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017