I have combined coconut oil with just about every essential oil I can think of. I’ve made sugar scrubs that look more like dessert than a beauty product, and I needed a new idea for a fun scrub. What better way to make your own beauty products than with your favorite morning beverage? Coffee! I had seen similar scrubs online before, but this one is SO simple. I also can guarantee that you have all the ingredients in your pantry already.
If your skin needs a bit of a caffeine jolt, be sure to make this one yourself!
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Combine coffee, white sugar and cinnamon. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add in the olive oil and mix well.
- Scoop the scrub into a pretty container or a mason jar and seal with the lid.
Looking for more beauty recipes?
Do you make your own beauty products?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”sugar scrub”]
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Spaces to Update Before Selling Your Home - July 13, 2018
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops - July 13, 2018
- What the Flock? Summer Flamingo Party Ideas and Style Inspiration - July 13, 2018