I have combined coconut oil with just about every essential oil I can think of. I’ve made sugar scrubs that look more like dessert than a beauty product, and I needed a new idea for a fun scrub. What better way to make your own beauty products than with your favorite morning beverage? Coffee! I had seen similar scrubs online before, but this one is SO simple. I also can guarantee that you have all the ingredients in your pantry already.
If your skin needs a bit of a caffeine jolt, be sure to make this one yourself!
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Combine coffee, white sugar and cinnamon. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add in the olive oil and mix well.
- Scoop the scrub into a pretty container or a mason jar and seal with the lid.
Looking for more beauty recipes?
Do you make your own beauty products?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017
- Gingerbread Frozen Iced Tea - November 16, 2017