I’m kind of into coffee. I like it light and sweet, and I’ve been known to have more cream in my coffee than actual coffee. While I do enjoy heading to a local coffee shop for some kind of mocha latte, I do like to make coffee at home. There are a few ways that I prefer to make it, but this homemade cappuccino mix is a simple way to bring the coffee shop to your home. And, it totally saves time AND money!
You may just have all the ingredients you need already in your pantry!
Gather instant coffee, sugar, powdered milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon to create an easy homemade coffee shop inspired drink. You won’t go back to having coffee any other way after this!
The dash of cinnamon is the perfect addition to my morning coffee.
When you mix all the ingredients together, you’re ready for your morning boost!
- 1/2 cup Instant Coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- Once you are ready to use, give it a shake to mix the ingredients again.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons of mix to 8 oz of hot water.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
How do you like your morning coffee?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019