Is it a coffee? Is it a cocktail? Well, it’s both! Instead of a mimosa or a bloody mary at your next brunch, consider serving coffee with a bit of a kick. I drink iced coffee year-round, especially during the summer, since I find it to be SO much more refreshing than a hot cup of joe. In fact, I’ve never understood the appeal of hot tea or coffee. I just like everything to be freezing cold! I have quite the iced coffee tumbler collection, and you can find me sipping on iced coffees throughout the day. However, this spiked iced coffee, is a fun treat for a weekend party!
This recipe includes a shortcut for making creamy cappuccino! Instead of making it yourself (which you totally still can), I swapped it for a Skinny Cow coffee drink that is already pre-made. You could use your favorite home-brewed coffee or latte as well. The recipe is very flexible.
What you can’t swap is the delicious flavor of Godiva liqueur. It’s a chocolate alcoholic drink that pairs perfectly with iced coffee. I also used Entice Coffee Liqueur, but you can use whatever coffee liqueur you have on hand for an extra coffee kick! For example, Kahlua or even RumChata might make a delicious mix as well.
Use crushed ice (my favorite!) for a fun twist to your coffee drink.
Spiked Iced Coffee Recipe
- 3 ounces Skinny Cow Cappuccino
- 2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Entice Coffee Liqueur
- 3 Ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Skinny Cow Cappuccino, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Entice Coffee Liqueur and three ice cubes.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled stemless wine glass filled with crushed ice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need more brunch ideas?
- Consider hosting a breakfast bar!
- Set up a cereal buffet and make parfaits.
- Serve micheladas (a twist on a spicy bloody mary!)
What’s your favorite Sunday FUNday cocktail? Will you try this spiked iced coffee recipe?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018