I’m kind of into coffee. I like it light and sweet, and I’ve been known to have more cream in my coffee than actual coffee. While I do enjoy heading to a local coffee shop for some kind of mocha latte, I do like to make coffee at home. There are a few ways that I prefer to make it, but this homemade cappuccino mix is a simple way to bring the coffee shop to your home. And, it totally saves time AND money! Add a splash of peppermint mocha coffee creamer to transform this morning beverage into a seasonal treat.
The main ingredient to any delicious coffee is a creamer that adds flavor without watering down your morning cup of joe!
I love Dunkin’ Donuts’ Extra Extra creamer since it is exactly how I order my coffee at their drive through. However, the star of my seasonal celebrations includes International Delight Peppermint Mocha.
My favorite part of the holiday season includes browsing all the seasonal stuff that you can decorate your home with. I like to add a little bit of holiday cheer, and Target’s displays didn’t disappoint.
Looking to upgrade your morning coffee? You may just have all the ingredients you need already in your pantry!
Gather instant coffee, sugar, powdered milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon to create an easy homemade coffee shop inspired drink. You won’t go back to having coffee any other way after this!Print
- 1/2 cup Instant Coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp peppermint mocha creamer
- peppermint whipped cream
- sprinkles, optional
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, powdered milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a large jar.
- Store in an airtight container, and when you’re ready for a cup of cappuccino just use 2-4 tablespoons of mix to 8 oz of hot water.
- Stir in peppermint mocha creamer and top with whipped cream.
- Add sprinkles and enjoy!
What are your favorite #FestiveFlavors?
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018