Crab Deviled Eggs: The Perfect Party Appetizer
Deviled eggs are a classic party appetizer and for good reason! They’re easy to make, can be made ahead of time, and are always a hit with guests. But why settle for the same old deviled egg recipe when you can put a fun twist on it? Enter crab deviled eggs.
We packed these deviled eggs with flavor thanks to the addition of crab meat. They’re perfect for your next holiday party or get-together with friends. And best of all, they can be made ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about last-minute prep. Here’s what you’ll need.
To get started, prepare the hard-boiled eggs.
-6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
-1/4 cup mayonnaise
-1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 cup crab meat
To make the filling, simply combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chives, Old Bay seasoning, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in the crabmeat until evenly mixed. Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves, mounding it slightly. You can make these up to 1 day in advance. Just cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Fresh Florida Crab Deviled Eggs
Upgrade your holiday with fresh seasonal protein! We are lucky to live in an area surrounded by fresh seafood, so our traditional deviled eggs recipe gets upgraded with fresh crab! Use your favorite crab to top your family's classic deviled egg recipe.
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup crab meat
- To make the filling, simply combine the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the crabmeat until evenly mixed. Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves, mounding it slightly.
- You can make these up to 1 day in advance.
- Just cover and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 201mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Deviled eggs are always a crowd favorite, but why settle for the same old recipe? With just a few simple ingredients, you can elevate this classic appetizer to new heights. Give crab deviled eggs a try at your next party…your guests will thank you!
- Top 10 Must-Have Car Accessories For Dogs – Travel Made Easier - May 26, 2023
- What is a next of kin dispute? - May 26, 2023
- Home Renovations Ideas for Every Room of Your House - May 26, 2023