If you are looking for an easy side dish for a Thanksgiving menu or need a different idea for weekly meal planning, try serving carrots. They are the right combination of flavor that even someone who doesn’t like vegetables may enjoy this one!
How to Make Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
To get started making this easy side dish, you will need two pounds of baby carrots, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
To prepare the dish, start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees. While the oven is preheating, heat a pan on medium-high heat.
Add the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and stir occassionally.
Place carrots in a baking dish and pour brown sugar mixture over them.
Bake for about 25 minutes until the carrots are tender.
Serve and enjoy!
- 2lbs Baby Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat. Add the butter, brown sugar & cinnamon & bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Place carrots in a baking dish & pour brown sugar mixture over the carrots.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 272mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 8gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
If you love easy side dishes, you might enjoy Parmesan Spinach Rice, Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes, and these Instant Pot Side Dishes: The Best Instant Pot Recipes.
Be sure to pin these carrots for easy meal planning!
- Far From Bland: 7 Secrets Professional Chefs Use To Make Their Food Taste Extraordinary - December 2, 2020
- Winterizing Your Home For The Holidays - December 2, 2020
- Why You Should Consider a Keurig Coffee Maker - December 2, 2020