‘Twas the night before Halloween and all through the haunted house, Not a creature was living, not even the mouse, The windows were decorated with pumpkins…
It’s kind of a last minute Halloween craft, but it’s one that is worthy of sharing with you! If you need to spruce up a party table, need a cute centerpiece, or can use this idea to re-create something for Thanksgiving or Christmas, go for it! This simple (and CHEAP!) craft requires just a few ingredients and few hours of your time…at least until the paint dries.
Here’s how to get started:
I purchased the glass vase and Halloween pumpkin stickers at my local Dollar Tree for only $1 each. The sticker sheet had more than enough stickers to make up to four or five vases, depending on size. Purchase spray paint that works on glass, and any brand will work. Instead of real candles I purchased a package of battery operated tea-light candles.
- glass vase
- Halloween/Fall themed stickers
- spray paint
- tea-light candle or battery operated small candle
Once the vase is fully dry you can remove the stickers. Peel them off easily so to not chip the paint.
Your vase is now ready to add a candle and setup for decoration! It’s a fun way to add color in your favorite hues to your party decor. Use different stickers for different holidays or designs. Hope you have a great Halloween!
- Spooky Glam Halloween Decor | Laser-Light Halloween Front Porch
- Chalkboard Halloween Place Markers
- Spooktacular Halloween Party for Less
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 5 Things to Try to Completely Change Your Perspective on Life - February 25, 2020
- Celebrating Childcare With Community-Building Events - February 24, 2020
- Exploring South Florida by Boat - February 14, 2020