It’s not too early to be dreaming of fall decor and pumpkin patches, is it? I feel as if September 15th is a good time to officially break out the pumpkin spice lattes and start preparing for the prettiest Halloween party on the block. This simple DIY combines Halloween and chalkboard art into a fun table setting. All you need is a little creativity and wood craft sticks!
If you don’t have a can of chalkboard spray paint, you are missing out. It’s way too easy to turn anything into a chalkboard.
Felt stickers were key to the final product here, but you can improvise with your own Halloween themed stickers. These felt stickers came from Michael’s.
- Wide wood craft sticks
- Chalkboard paint (spray paint is easiest)
- Felt stickers (Michael’s carries a Halloween themed bag that includes witch hats, candy corn, owls, and pumpkins)
- Craft glue
- Place the wood craft sticks on some old newspaper and apply two coats of the chalkboard paint, allowing it to dry well in between coats.
- Add a dab of glue to the back of the felt sticker. Press it to the top of the stick.
- Use the chalk to write the name of your guest on the stick. Depending on how you place the sticker, the place marker can be horizontal or vertical.
- When done, just erase and you can reuse as needed!
Are you ready for Halloween?
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019